CloudCalc, Inc. invites you to use our free cloud-based structural analysis software, simply by registering (no charge, no credit card, no spam) at www.cloudcalc.com.
CloudCalc analyzes steel structures against the AISC ASD and LRFD codes. It offers the following features:
- Installs no software on your machine – it runs completely within a browser (Chrome or Firefox on Windows, Safari on Mac*)
- Promotes mobility – runs on Android tablets, using a Chrome or Firefox browser
- Allows modeling either via text-based data entry or via graphics-based commands, including gesture/touch support
- Includes a database of nearly 4,000 AISC structural shapes
- Provides unlimited Undo and Redo
- Performs static analysis for Dead, Live, and Occasional loads
- Calculates natural frequencies and modes of vibration for the structure, plus animates those modes
- Has been validated against the AISC Design Examples
- Costs nothing to use
*WebGL must be enabled on these browsers
Why are we inviting you to use this software at no charge? Because at CloudCalc we want to build a community of engineers who will help us develop the product road map by providing us their feedback and wish lists.
Interested in experiencing engineering software in the cloud? Please log on and try the application for yourself at www.cloudcalc.com. Or come visit us at NASCC 2015: The Steel Conference https://www.aisc.org/content.aspx?id=37922 March 25-27, 2015 in Nashville, TN, where we will be exhibiting. Stop by Booth #1211 to learn about CloudCalc, and for your chance to win a Nexus Tablet!